What am I loving this week?!
1. EOS Lotions -My momma-in-law got me a 3 pack of these and I have fallen in love! The Berry Blossom is my favorite scent so far and I love the texture of this lotion. I typically cannot stand wearing lotion because I always feel sticky but this kind has really impressed me with its silky feel!
P.S. I love the mini versions! I keep one in my purse during the winter months and it is a life saver. Aren’t they cute?!
2. Essie “Forever Yummy”– I think that any of you who know me probably know that I am a lover of red nail polish. I just tried this new Essie shade this week and I am hooked! It is the perfect winter red!
3. Lash Boost – This may be the biggest obsession of the month for me. I must admit that I was skeptical and it did cost more than I had thought was necessary but am I a believer now! My lashes have never been longer or fuller and I absolutely love it! My only regret is that I didn’t take a before picture so I could show them off! I do admit now that this product is definitely worth the price for the results that I was able to have. So if you’re wanting some lash growth or even brow growth (that worked too!) this is for you!
4. thredUP – I had seen this website before but had not given time of day until I realized a had what seemed like 500 pairs of shoes that I needed to get rid of! I looked into thredUP and loved how easy and simple they make it to not only clean out your closet by sending you a Clean Out Kit but make a little extra spending money as well! I must admit though I think any money I make off of my Clean Out Kit will go straight to shopping their site 🙂 Who doesn’t love a good designer deal! ($10 off in the highlighted link above!)
5. Recipe I’m Loving – This One Skillet Italian Sausage Tortellini
This post may contain affiliate links. I only promote products that I personally love and use.